Join us aboard The Kite Flyer Express
6 February 2021
Heading into Ōtaki for the Kite Festival? Sit back, relax, and avoid the traffic this Waitangi Day with the Kite Flyer Express!
Join us onboard The Kite Flyer Express steam train to Ōtaki on Saturday 6 February.
You’ll spend over an hour and a half at the Kite Festival and also have time to explore the Ōtaki retail precinct and fabulous Ōtaki Yard Market which will be remaining open until 5pm.
Kite Festival weekend is a fantastic time to visit Ōtaki, with so much to see and a wonderful carnival vibe.
Your fare includes return bus transfer to Ōtaki Beach. Departures from both Paraparaumu and Waikanae stations.
- Adult $35
- Child up to 13 years $20
- Infants under 2 years old (must be travelling on the lap of a fare paying adult) FREE
*All fares include beach bus transfer. A $5 payment processing fee will be charged at checkout.
- 8:45am Depart Paraparaumu
- 8:55am Depart Waikanae
- 12:00pm Return Departure from Ōtaki
- 10:20am Depart Paraparaumu
- 10:30am Depart Waikanae
- 2:30pm Return Departure from Ōtaki
- 1:00pm Depart Paraparaumu
- 1:10pm Depart Waikanae
- 4:45pm Return Departure from Ōtaki
Join our mailing list
Be among the first to know when tickets become available.